The Ottawa Hydro-Electric Building is a designated Heritage building originally constructed in 1927 and purchased by Arnon in 1977. This 10-storey building has been fully upgraded and extremely well maintained. The offices are occupied by a diverse mix of long-term tenancies.
The Ottawa-Hydro Electric Building is bounded to the south by Queen Street, to the north by Sparks Street and to the east and west by commercial buildings. The building is in close proximity of Parliament Hill, the National Arts Centre, the Congress Centre and the Court House.